Jan 23, 2015

Taco Pan Pizza


There are two foods that we really really love in our house.

First we love, tacos. Basically we kind of exist on them. We are never far from throwing ourselves a little fiesta. Anytime you can pair dinner with guacamole, salsa, and chips it is a good things. So tacos grace our table frequently.

Another favorite in our house, is probably a favorite in the majority of households with four boys, or kids, or anyone who likes to eat. The second favorite in our house is the oh-so-popular pizza. Sometimes we order in. Sometimes we do take and bake. Other times we make our own. Truth be told, there is even occasionally the frozen variety in full, bagel bite, or roll form.

So when a taco and a pizza fall in love, what do you get?

Well Taco Pan Pizza of course.

Of course.

This pizza is delicious! The cornbread crust adds just the right sweetness and texture. The crust may have been one of my favorite parts. This Taco Pan Pizza was a big hit with the family. I mean I kind of knew it would be because of the you know pizza and taco thing.

If your family like tacos and pizza, then I would highly recommend you make this Taco Pan Pizza. Seriously SOO yummy.


Follow along with Just Another Day in Paradise
Instagram        Facebook        Pinterest

3 comments:

Melanie said...

This looks YUMMY Larissa! I think my boys will love it. I'll let you know.

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

I think they will too Melanie!!

My Recent Favorite Books said...

This recipe looks delicious!
I love the combination of flavors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...